Avago EFI SAS Driver: Unhealthy status reported by this UEFI driver without specific error message(s).
UEFI0116: One or more boot drivers have reported issue(s). Check the Driver Health Menu in Boot Manager details.
One or more boot drivers require configuration changes. Press any key to load the driver health manager for configurations.
1. Power down system and remove the PERC H330 card.
2. Boot system and enter F2 setup menu and change BIOS UEFI mode to BOOT mode and Exit.
3. Boot system, you’ll get error message. That’s normal. Power down system.
3. Re-install the PERC H330 card.
4. Power up the system and press “X” when boot error prompt for user interaction.
5. Enter F2 setup menu and change BIOS BOOT mode back to UEFI mode. Exit BIOS and it should boot properly without L2/L3 error message
How to clear NVRAM.
NVRAM_CLR Jumper Reset
NVRAM_CLR Jumper Default