- Data (D:) has data -> Make a full backup!
2. MBR was created (2 volumes on Disk 1). Unallocated volume cannot be extended on healthy volume due to MBR Disk (< 2 TB).
3. Verify your backup!
4. Delete healthy volume.
5. Healthy volume deleted (2 unallocated volumes). Right click on Disk 1 and select Convert to GPT Disk.
6. GPT Disk converted, we now have 1 volume (> 2TB) on Disk 1.
7. Created new simple volume. Last step is restore data to the new volume (Data (D:)).
Add drives hot (server is online). Once physical disk(s) are added, you will see in OpenManage Server Administrator physical disks are at Ready status, not Foreign.
Disk 1 has two volumes (2048 GB NTFS and 743.87 GB Unallocated). First volume can’t be extended (grayed out) because Disk 1 was created with MBR disk.
To extend beyond 2 TB capacity, you need to convert Disk 1 to GPT disk, (GUID Partition Table).
- Make a full backup of Drive-D (Data).
- Delete data (D:) volume.
- Create new volume (GPT Disk).
- Restore Lotus Domino data from [server].
2. Lotus Domino databases.
3. Select data.
4. To the original location.
5. To the latest available backup set time.
6. Create a copy of the database.
Disk 1 created as GPT (GUID Partition Table) partition, greater than 2 TB.
The above Job Log error message when restoring Domino database from tapes.
Resolution: Restore database to a different location.