Backup job on seeking status for several minutes then failed. Checked logon credentials, reconnected all remote servers, and reapplied all remote agents successful but backup job still failed.
Check in Event View under Application.
Error on SQL database has been lost.
- Chances are the database is disconnected from host. Check Catalog path and ensure is valid. Restart all services. This may fix the problem. Continue next step if it’s not resolved.
2. Run Backup Exec Utility.
3. Repair database.
4. Rebuilding database indeces.
5. Compacting database.
6. Aging database.
7. Checking database consistency.
8. Check remote servers connectivity. Should look like the icons below. No black icons.
9. You may need to repair Backup Exec.
10. REBOOT HOST IS A MUST!