Install iConstruct 2015 for Naviswork 2014 on Windows 2008 R2 as a host server with SQL Server Express.
- Install SQLEXPR_x64_ENU -> Default Instance, SQL Authentication (use sa account)
- From local, run Setup (iConstruct_2015_Navisworks_2014_260315)
- Select iConstruct BIM-Flow Server
4. When prompt for SQL info:
- Server name: hostname or IP address
- Database name: accept default (iConstruct)
- Sql authentication: sa
5. iConstruct Server Service created
Client Computer with iConstruct already installed:
- Exit iConstruct instance
- Run as command, use the same username/credential as iConstruct BIM-Flow Server install instance from the host.
3. iConstruct 2015 BIM-Flow ToolSuite 2015 will open.
4. Configure Server Address
- Click OK
- Add active users
- Exit program
5. Open iConstruct Program. Note: “Working online” status at the bottom of program indicates client is connected with host.