1. Boot UEFI Mode – Unable to delete/format partition because it’s an MBR partition table.
2. BIOS Boot Manager – Insert Windows disc and select boot DVD drive.
3. No drives were found. Click Load Driver to provide a mass storage driver for installation.
4. Download PERC H710 SAS driver (percsas2.inf), browse driver from removable disk (USB).
5. Driver found, PERC H710 Mini (percsas2.inf).
6. Disk 1 Partition 3 ready, delete/format.
Windows Server 2003 (Source)
- Export DHCP to txt file, cmd prompt>netsh dhcp server export c:\dhcp_backup.txt all
- Stop DCHP server service
- Copy dhcp_backup.txt to Windows Server 2008 (destination server, C drive)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (Destination)
- Add DHCP server role
- Verify server IP address (unallocated)
- Validate parent domain and DNS IP addresses
- No WINS
- No Scopes (will be populated from import)
- Disable DHCPv6 Stateless
- Use domain admin credential
- Installation succeeded
- *Start DHCP service
- Cmd prompt>netsh dhcp server import c:\dhcp_backup.txt all
- Command completed successfully
- Restart DHCP server service
- Verify scope
- List DHCP servers available, cmd prompt>netsh dhcp show server
* Destination server, import will fail if DHCP service is stopped! Error->Unable to determine the DHCP Server version for the Server x.x.x.x. Server may not function properly.